Ah, feeling damn sick yesterday. Had fever and my whole body was aching like. Joints hurting too. Sounds like dengue fever right? LOL. Hope that it isnt dengue fever. I dont really find any mosquito bites on my body.
Went to the doctor this morning at Bukit Gombak. I struggled all my way there because I was feeling like, dizzy and weak. The doctor didnt say much about my condition. He was afraid that I got dengue fever too. He prescribed like, only paracetamol and other painkillers for my headache and my body aches. I went home and took the damn medicine and tried to go to sleep.
Took my temperature, fuking fever again. Tried to sleep but I just couldn't get to sleep. Oh ya, the doctor gave me 2 days MC, but there's A level chinese listening tomorrow which I have to go even if I'm like half dead. Too bad, I better bring a jacket there. If not I will die on the spot.
Can't sleep, so went to read my biology textbook. Hmmm, quite interesting at first but I got bored after reading for about 45 minutes. I'm feeling bloody warm now but I dont dare to on the fan. I'm afraid that I might become too cold again and my damn fever will come back.
Hai, missed today's lessons. Heard that my econs failed. Expected to fail it anyway. Luckily thats my only subject that failed. So, overall, I'm still feeling quite okay about my Midyears. Its quite natural to fail if I didnt study, unless I'm a genius, which I aren't.
Fuk, I'll stop here now. So damn bored and irritated now.